Work Authorizations (Work Permits)

U.S. employers must check to make sure all employees, regardless of citizenship or national origin, can work in the United States. Having an Employment Authorization Document (EAD) is one way to prove that you can work in the United States for a specific time. The professionals at Mallett & Associates can help guide you through the process of obtaining a EAD and answer any questions you have along the way. With over 13 years of experience helping hundreds of individuals and families with their immigration legal issues, you can rely on us to help.

Schedule a Consultation Call Now! (713) 777-0566